JSC «COMINVESTBANK» cherishes its customers and makes everything possible in providing service for each of you to be more comfortable and convenient. We adhere to the high quality service standards during our work:
AVAILABILITY and EFFICIENCY
- We are well aware of the value of every minute, so we work on optimizing the processes of providing comprehensive advice to customers in the shortest possible time.
- We make our services accessible and convenient for customers.
COMPETENCE and PROFESSIONALISM
- We identify financial needs, find out inquiries and problems of our clients in order to help them with professional advice.
- We have perfect knowledge about the characteristics and conditions of the Bank's products and services that satisfy the financial needs of the Bank's customers as much as possible.
- We are interested in constantly improving our professional knowledge and skills, as we understand that we are able to provide our customers with a service that meets their requirements, only in this way.
- We make sure that communication with our customers takes place only in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and we strive to ensure that customers are always satisfied due communication with us.
PRIVACY AND RELIABILITY
- We treat the customers personal data with respect and understanding and strictly adhere to the confidentiality rules when servicing incoming phone calls regarding non-disclosure and preservation of banking secrecy.
HONESTY and OPENNESS
- Servicing of telephone calls and resolving inquiries of our customers takes place on the basis of maintaining transparency of relations.
- We are always open for dialogue, we appreciate any comments of our customers, since the opinion of customers about the service provision quality in the Bank has priority importance for us.
- Our customers are confident that even in case of disputes, they will be heard and will receive professional advice in resolving any situation.
- We highly appreciate cooperation with our customers, so we are ready to be useful to them at any time, again and again.
RESPECT and CARE
- We treat our customers kindly, with respect and understanding.
- We realize that customers need our help when seeking advice. Therefore, our task is finding the right and most suitable solution for the customers needs and our resolving capabilities.
- We provide financial advice using understanding language for customers, so that each of them can see how simple and transparent the Bank's banking services are!
ORIENTATION FOR SALE and GUARANTEE OF THE DECLARED RESULT
- We always know what interests both existing and potential customers of the Bank. Therefore, we offer the most attractive products and services of the Bank that satisfy and meet the needs of customers as much as possible.
- We strive to ensure that our customers after using the Bank's offer feel its benefits and remain as the longest loyal to the Bank.
- We care about preserving long-term relations, so we are grateful for the opportunity provided to us for serving the Bank's customers!
- We offer customers services of the Bank that meet the needs not only of existing customers , but also those that expect our potential customers from the Bank.
If you have any suggestions as to the quality of service in JSC «COMINVESTBANK» please let us know by selecting one of the following points by:
- sending a written enquiry to: 10, Yu. Hojdy str., Uzhhorod, 88000, Ukraine Enquiry blank form ;
- using our "Feedback"service;
- calling +38 0312 61 98 04 (cost of call is according to your carrier's rates);
- leaving a written enquiry in any branch of JSC «COMINVESTBANK» Enquiry blank form (BRANCHES);
- sending message to the Bank e-mail email@example.com Enquiry blank form ;
- unacceptable behavior/violation notice.
The following information when making a formal application is required:
- full name,
- the issue raised essence,
- the applicant's signature,
- hit date.
The citizen's enquiries are provided and resolved within no more than 1 month from the date of receipt by the Bank, according to the Law «On the Citizens' enquiries» (more detailed information in the Memorandum of citizens' enquiries).
In addition to the right for submitting enquiry to the Bank as to the bank's activities, customer has the right to make enquiry to the National Bank of Ukraine as to resolving the issues raised in the enquiries, including cases when the bank didn't provide a reply to the enquiry within the enquiries consideration deadline set by the legislation of Ukraine or the received reply didn't satisfy the customer.
Information as to citizens enquiries consideration by the National Bank of Ukraine is available on the official website of the National Bank at https://bank.gov.ua/ in the section «Enquiries from Citizens».
Submission of an enquiry to the bank or to the National Bank can't deprive the Customer's right to appeal to the Court in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine as to protecting his rights and interests.
You can find out the information on the application submitted to the bank by calling the bank and by notifying the incoming letter registration number: +38 (0312) 61 98 04 (cost of call is according to your carrier's rates).
Citizens personal reception
Bank leaders are authorized to carry out citizens personal reception in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On the Citizens' enquiries". The citizens personal reception is carried out via an appointment in the citizens personal reception registration log in reception room on the 4 floors at the address: 10, Hojdy str., Uzhhorod or calling +38 (0312) 61 98 04 (cost of call is according to your carrier's rates) from 08:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2) not later than 5 days before the reception date.
Citizens personal reception
by the heads of JSC «COMINVESTBANK»:
|Position||Reception days||Reception hours|
|Acting Chairman of the Board||The first and third Tuesday of each month||from 16:00 to 17:00|
|Deputy Chairman of the Board||The first and third Thursday of each month||from 16:00 to 17:00|
The operating hours of the Bank's branches can be found by following the link Branches.
When pre-registering for a personal receptionthe the following data can be find out from customers:
- surname, first and second names;
- citizen residence place;
- communication tool;
- raised enquiry content;
- which officials the client addressed to and what decision had been made on the raised issue.