Opening a new branch in Uzhgorod.
PJSC «COMINVESTBANK» continues expansion of its network of branches. On 17.08.2010 its new branch opened at the address 19a Lehotskogo st., Uzhhorod (Shopping center «TOKYO»).
The branch provides a wide range of services:
- accepts deposits from businesses and individuals;
- opens and manages current accounts of its customers, including transfers from and to the accounts by means of payment instruments;
- provides loans in our own name, on our own terms and risk;
- issues bank payment cards and performs transactions with such cards;
- foreign exchange transactions;
- issues, buys, sells and processes cheques, promissory notes, and other negotiable payment instruments.
The regional network of the bank presently consists of 46 registered branches.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, from 8.00 to 17.00. No break for lunch.