PJSC «COMINVESTBANK» offers new services to place funds in coupon savings (deposit) certificates to bearer.
Savings (deposit) certificates to bearer is a kind of deposit which combines the properties of deposits and securities. This is written evidence of the Bank that indicates the owner of the certificate or his successor for the contribution and its interest.
- The benefits of bearer savings (deposit) certificate:
- Blank sheet with high degree of protection;
- Interest rate is fixed for the whole period of the certificate;
- Is freely circulated (may be sold or presented);
- The nominal value is determined by the buyer, but cannot be less than 1000.00 hryvnyas and 500.00 USD or Euro, and must be multiple of 100.00 monetary units;
- Certificate may be sold, purchased, presented, used as liquid collateral, payment instrument, etc;
The money are paid by the Bank to the certificate holder and do no require power of attorney as would be the case with a deposit transaction.